Intensive Outpatient Program at Louisiana Behavioral Health - Coming Soon
Not all care delivery occurs in a hospital. Louisiana Behavioral Health’s intensive outpatient programs encourage long-term, successful management of physical, emotional and cognitive health while allowing patients to remain in their homes and continue normal activities. We support patients by providing group and individual therapy, medication management and mental health education. Families and referral sources receive regular updates on each patient’s progress and treatment, allowing them to provide additional support to aid long-term recovery and healing.
Intensive outpatient treatment is tailored to each patient’s needs. As patients improve, frequency of counseling decreases as they transition to traditional outpatient treatment.
Intensive Outpatient Program Features
- Individualized treatment planning for adults 18 and older
- Sessions up to four times a week for approximately three hours a day
- Safe, compassionate treatment environment
- Program oversight by board-certified or board-eligible psychiatrists
- Family and caregiver therapy options, as needed
- Separate and individualized care by age group
- Monthly meetings with physicians
- Medication education and management
- Education to help understand diagnosis and symptoms
- Assistance identifying early warning signs of relapse
- Seamless discharge planning to ensure continued healing
- Tools to support ongoing symptom management and overall well-being
Interested in learning more about our Intensive Outpatient Programs? Call us at 318-644-8830 for a confidential consultation or send us a message and someone will be in touch with you soon.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE and most private insurance.