Life can be challenging at times. Individuals can require inpatient behavioral health support for a variety of reasons. Whether the behavioral challenges are new or the result of life-long mental illness, aging, significant life events, or complications and side effects from multiple medications, inpatient treatment provides a dedicated space for healing.
Inpatient Program Features
- Individual and group therapies
- Medication management
- Daily monitoring by clinical staff with medical physician oversight to ensure overall health and well-being
- Separate and individualized care by age group
- Mental health education
- Management of any medical issues
- Patient supervision by board-certified or board-eligible psychiatrist
- Family and caregiver programs
- Discharge planning and recommended outpatient care transition
We recognize family members play a vital role in a loved one's long-term recovery and we are deeply committed to supporting families in distress. Louisiana Behavioral Health offers family and caregiver therapy programs designed to provide emotional support throughout the journey, as well as education about behavioral changes and tools to support loved ones.
FOR REFERRALS OR MORE INFORMATION, CALL 318-644-8830. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE and most private insurance.